Saturday, June 23, 2018

24/100 Days of Bible Promises

Welcome and Good Afternoon!

I'm sharing another page in the devotional, "100 Days of Bible Promises."

Today's title is "Put on the Armor of God."

I feel like I've been in a spiritual battle most of my life. This past year especially. It comes and goes, but one thing I have noticed; that after a dark spell or battle, I feel closer to God. Lessons are learned in the battle that I don't think I would have learned otherwise. They are like a wake up call and I find myself stronger in my beliefs and I have added another layer of armor. I feel like I can fly and my soul feels refreshed!



I found the armor graphics on Pinterest a long time ago. I went back and tried to find them again, but could not. I'm sorry I can't give the person credit who made them. Thank you, whoever you are.
(click on photo for a larger view)

Gratitude
1. God's word to fight the battles
2. Supportive friends and family
3. Shanna Noel for writing this book

Ephesians 6:11-12
Put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the tactics of the Devil.
For our battle is not against flesh and blood,
but against the spiritual forces of evil.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...