Thursday, January 12, 2012

Counting Them Up

     I was out of town yesterday seeing my eye surgeon. For the second time in a row I didn't need any treatments! I prayed for this. Others prayed, too. God answered. Our God is an awesome God!!

     January 11 - 3 yellow things that strike you as fresh mercy

     34/259  The yellow dye they put in my veins to see all the layers in my eyes
     35/260  The sun bursting out of the fog to warm a very chilly day
     36/261   The cross I found in my drawer covered in yellow flowers from a friend

     January 12 - something above you, something below you, something beside you

     37/262  Heaven
     38/263  Warm carpeting
     39/264  A comfy wing chair I've always wanted

     My heart swells with gratitude and love for my God who gives it all and more.
     Blessings, Deborah

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...