Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thirsty for Him Thursday

     Psalm 32:7  You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
     God's word is such a comfort to me in these troubled times. To know all I have to do is ask and he is there, protecting me and holding me. Thank you, my Lord and my protector.

     January 19 - a grace in the kitchen, a grace in the weather, a grace that might never have been

     58/301  A well stocked pantry
     59/302  More glorious rain
     60/303  My relationship with Jesus

     Wishing you peaceful dreams.
     Blessings, Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...