Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday's Epiphanies

     Our Bible Study started back up again today. We are studying Romans. We have added a couple of new ladies and it was wonderful to get to know them.
     As we read the first chapter there was so much love in the room while we all talked about  what was said there.  No judgement, just talking it all through with love and compassion.  Very joyful to have a group of women to study God's word. I am very blessed to be a part of this group.

     January 13 - Three sounds you hear (it is night now)

     40/265  The hum of my computer
     41/266  One of my dogs snoring
     42/267  My book calling me to come read  :o)

     Enjoy your weekend.  Blessings, Deborah
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...