Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wet Wednesday

     Glorious rain! Filling up the creeks, filling in the cracks, filling up the thirsty earth and nourishing each leaf and soul.  I feel refreshed.
    
     January 18 - three gifts from God's word

     55/298  Phil 4:11  Not that I speak in need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content.

     56/299  1Peter 4:7  Now the end of all times is near; therefore, be clear-headed and disciplined for prayer.

     57/300  Psalm 113:9  He gives the childless woman a household, making her the joyful mother of children.  Hallelujah!

     Walk with Him always.
     Blessings, Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...