Monday, January 9, 2012

Joy Dare

     It is a joy to thank the Lord for all he has given me.  Thank you, sweet Lord!
     January 8 - Light that caught you, a reflection that surprised you, a shadow that fell lovely

     22/247  A rainbow out my window
     23/248  The mountain in a puddle
     24/249  Tree branches across my quilt hanging on the fence

     January 9 - a gift in your hand, a gift you walked by, a gift you sat with

     25/250  My phone, when someone called to give me sweet news
     26/251  The library in my town
     27/252  Jan, the secretary of our Quilt Guild who helped me through my first meeting as President

     28/253  Knowing I can teach my first class tomorrow, because He will be there with me
     29/254  Feeling and sharing the Joy in unexpected places
     30/255  Living the joy of giving thanks everyday!!

     You are a blessing to me, Deborah


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...