Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Ash Wednesday, We Begin

"Lent is a time of reflection as we prepare ourselves for the Good News of Easter Sunday.
We must always remember the glimmer of hope as we remember what is to come: love and redemption."
Sarah Laughed

I am beginning a Lenten Study by Sarah Laughed, same lady I followed for Advent.
If you would like to join us, here is the link. It begins today.

http://seasonsillustrated.com/announcing-lent-illustrated-2017/

I hope you'll take this walk with me.

Today's reading is Genesis 3:19 (NIV)
...for dust you are and to dust you will return.


My first entry as a Bible Journalist. Like I've said before, I am not an artist. My plate of ashes looks more like a hat. lol
But time spent in His Word is precious. Don't be afraid to try this form of spending time with God. If you don't want to try the art, then just do the lettering and take some notes. BE with the Lord daily.

In this Lenten study, there are two verses per week until Holy Week, then there is a lesson everyday. Time well spent. Be blessed.

Gratitude
1. Lenten Studies
2. Clear, sunny skies
3. Bible Journaling Groups

Ephesians 1:16
I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...