Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Catching Up on Lent

I've been playing catch up in my Lenten Studies of the "Fruit of the Spirt" lessons.

I'll share the pictures without a lot of commentary beginning with the most current.

Lessons #10 - Gentleness
Phil. 4:5
Let your gentleness
be evident to all.
The Lord is near.



Lesson #9 - Faithfulness
For we live by faith,
not by sight.


Lesson #8 - Goodness
Romans 12:21
Do not be overcome by evil,
but overcome evil
with good.


(Lesson #7 was posted on 3/23/17 Bible Journaling for Lent)


Lesson #6 - Patience
Romans 12:12 (NIV)
Be joyful in hope,
patient in affliction,
faithful in prayer.







 This picture is Lesson #6 after I put the tip-in in the Bible.

Gratitude
1. Time to catch up
2. Another rainy day
3. Laundry done

Ephesians 1:6
I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...