Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Would the Apostle John Have Been a Blogger?

I read a post by Arabah Joy today that tickled me and got me thinking.
Go here to read her entire post. It is not long, but really got me thinking.

http://arabahjoy.com/5-surprising-tips-for-being-a-successful-christian-blogger/

In 1John he talks about how much he writes. He mentioned the word "write" 13 times according to Arabah in this small book of the Bible.

That made me wonder...if John lived today would he be blogger?

I'm pretty sure he would be. Don't you?

He would have some powerful things to say, eh?
Some wonderful stories to share.
The thought just made me smile.
I never thought of him as a blogger before.
I kind of like that thought.

1John 2:12-13
I am writing to you, dear children,
  because your sins have been forgiven on account of His name.
I am writing to you, fathers,
 because you know Him who is from the beginning.



Gratitude
1. Bloggers
2. Writers
3. Rainy winter day

Ephesians 1:16
I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...