Tuesday, March 21, 2017

VM Rev. 14-20

Welcome back!
Hope you are having a wonderful Spring day.

This post is about the verse mapping (VM) of Revelation 1:14-20.
I decided to do all these verses together, because they are describing Jesus.
He sounds just like I picture Him; full of light and glory.
I'm still enjoying the cross references and have shared a few here in my Faith Journal.




Daniel 7:9 describes His hair like white wool, just like in Revelation 1:14.
Daniel 10:6 says "His eyes like flaming torches" compares to Rev. 1:14 "His eyes were like blazing fire."
I love the rich metaphors in all these verses. Very poetic.

Gratitude (prompts from aholyexperience.com)
A gift salty, sweet, just right
1. Chips
2. Chocolate
3. White wine

Ephesians 1:16
I have not stopped giving thanks for you,
remembering you in my prayers.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...