Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Life Began in a Garden

I see God.









I always find God in nature. In my own garden, walking along the road, in the mountains. He is there. It is a different feeling for me than being in church. Being out in His creation resonates with me. I look at all the different plant life and ask, "How can someone say there is no God?' I look at all the different animals and the differences in the same species, such as horses, cats, dogs and I ask the same question.

He exists, because I see it with my eyes and feel it in my soul and know it my heart.
It gives me hope and it gives me peace.

I guess finding God in nature more than anywhere else isn't too far fetched. After all, Life began in a Garden.

Genesis 2:15
The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden
to work it and take care of it.

Gratitude
1. Gardens
2. Lavender
3. Nature

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...