Thursday, June 2, 2016

A New Christian

There is a new Christian in my family. I learned last night that my step daughter was baptized recently and to say I am happy is an understatement. I am joyfully ecstatic!! I have prayed for this a long time and God answered. Welcome to the family of God, sweetie!

Luke 15: 4-6 Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn't he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, "Rejoice with me; I found my lost sheep!"

Psalm 150
Hallelujah!
Praise God in His holy temple;
praise him in the firmament of His power.

Praise Him for His mighty acts;
praise Him for His excellent greatness.

Praise Him with blasts of the ram's horn;
praise Him with the lyre and harp.

Praise Him with timbrel and dance;
praise Him with strings and pipe.

Praise Him with resounding cymbals;
praise Him with loud-clanging cymbals.

Let everything that has breath
praise the Lord.

Hallelujah!

For you, sweet daughter:

Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine on you
and be gracious to you.
The Lord turn His face toward you
and give you peace.

Gratitude
1. My daughter becoming a Christian.
2. Answered prayer
3.The love of Christ

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful news! Always happy to hear of anyone joining the family of believers! God Bless your step-daughter (my step cousin) Welcome to the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sara! It is wonderful news!! Blessings.

      Delete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...