Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Prayer Warriors Needed



This is Tessa Pyorre. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Tessa, but I had her mommy, Erica in my daycare years ago. Erica, her husband Jacob and the rest of their family found out this month that little Tessa has leukemia. Devastating news. I am calling out to Prayer Warriors to pray healing prayers for Tessa and asking that you add her to your prayer chains. 

Matthew 4:23
Jesus went through Galilee, teaching in their synagogues,
proclaiming the good news of the kingdom,
and healing every disease and sickness among the people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe He stills heals today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matthew 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you;
seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you."

Malachi 4:2
But for you who revere my name,
the sun of righteousness will rise
with healing in its rays.

Gratitude
1. Modern medicine
2. Doctors
3. Nurses

Phil 1:4 In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah

2 comments:

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...