Friday, August 12, 2016

Book Review - "The Centurion's Wife"

Scripture story.
The Faith of the Centurion
Matthew 8:5-13

Book review - "The Centurion's Wife," by Janette Oke and Davis Bunn

Loosely based on the above scripture.
Main characters are:
Leah - Pilate's niece/servant
Pontius Pilate
Porcula- Pilate's wife
Herod
Alban - The Centurion
The story takes place just before Jesus' death and after. It is well written and the story moves right along.  I enjoyed it very much and highly recommend it for those who like Biblical fiction.
https://www.amazon.com/Centurions-Wife-Acts-Faith-Book-ebook/dp/B00B5J4PZ6/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_e_n_WzNRxbNS6D893_lm


I am not being paid to endorse this book. I liked it and thought I'd pass that along.
It is free on Amazon for Kindles today.

Matthew 8:13
Then Jesus said to the centurion,
"Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would."
And his servant was healed at that moment.

Gratitude
1. Stories of faith
2. Christian writers
3. Redemption

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...