Friday, August 26, 2016

2 Book Reviews

I have two books for you today by the same author. The author happens to be my sister, J.E. Grace. I'm so proud of her.

The first is called "The Zarion" and is a Christian Sci-fi apocalyptic story. This is free on Kindle today.

https://www.amazon.com/Zarion-Saving-Mankind-J-Grace-ebook/dp/B01AYWGFKW/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_v_d_ZCfWxbSE4DJ8M_tt

The second is "Pacific Cove - Haunted Visions." This is a story of tragic loss, healing, spirits, faith and love. Not a scary haunting story, but one of suspense. This book is free on Kindle today.

https://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Cove-Haunted-J-Grace-ebook/dp/B01KECQ86S/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_v_d_QBfWxbCQWMFJH_tt

I hope you enjoy them.

Gratitude
1. My sisters
2. Writers
3. Good stories to read

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...