Monday, August 8, 2016

Sharing a Blog I Love

I read several Christian Blogs and had a hard time choosing just one to talk about today. I will feature others in the future. Today I am going to share Aimee Imbeau's, A Work of Grace. She has so many resources available that have helped me in different areas of my Christian journey. She is also a warm, caring lady. I hope you hop on over and check out her blog. I don't think you will be disappointed.

http://aimeeimbeau.com/blog/

Today's post is the last in a 7 day challenge I took from http://problogger.com. It has made me grow as a blogger and his podcasts and posts have been very helpful. If you are a blogger you might want to drop in for ideas on how to grow, market and enhance your blog.

I really appreciate everyone who stops by here. I pray daily for this blog and those who come here. If I can pray specifically for you, please leave a comment and I will add you to my prayer list.


Psalm 33:6-9
By the word of the Lord the heavens were made,
their starry host by the breath of His mouth.
For He spoke and it came to be;
He commanded and it stood firm.

Gratitude
1. Darren from Problogger
2. The blog challenge
3. Other blogs where I learn.

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah


4 comments:

  1. Deborah, thank you so much for sharing my blog! You are such a HUGE blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Aimee.
      My pleasure. Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Rainer and for stopping by! Blessings.

      Delete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...