Saturday, August 6, 2016

How to Become a Christian

In the YouTube video I have linked to is a very simple way to become a Christian. It really is just this simple. Please watch this two minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvyqceL6On8

I'm sure you will agree it is very easy to become a Christian.
If you are not a Christian I hope you joined this beautiful family of God.
Remaining one takes a bit of work on your part.


How to remain a good Christian:

1. Read your Bible
2. Follow the 10 Commandments
3. Pray without ceasing.

Gratitude (prompts from aholyexperience.com)
3 Miracles
1. Jesus' birth
2. Jesus' healing ministry
3. Jesus' resurrection

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...