Friday, August 19, 2016

Book Review - Sarai

Today's book review is for another great Biblical fiction book I read called, "Sarai," by Jill Eileen Smith.
https://www.amazon.com/Sarai-Wives-Patriarchs-Book-Novel-ebook/dp/B006G2YPAM/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_v_d_5dYTxbFWW0ED5_lm


It is the story of Abram and Sarai later called Abraham and Sarah. The story is wonderfully told in a rich story line of faith, patience and perseverance. Page length is 322 pages. I highly recommend this book. It is free on Kindle today and is one of three in a series.
Again, I am not being paid to endorse this book.


Gratitude
1. Books to read
2. Stories of old
3. Great authors

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...