My brain MRI is tomorrow. I'm not afraid of the MRI or what the test might reveal. I was, until I remembered I will not be alone in the machine and however the test turns out I will still be okay. Good or bad news. Positive or negative results. I will be okay, because God is in charge of my life. As Ann reminds us in her book, One Thousand Gifts, All is Grace.
Fear takes on a whole new meaning when you believe that about grace. At least, it has for me. Thank you, Lord for All of Your gifts of grace.
122) Machines that see inside us
123) Doctors who are specialists
124) All my doctors
125) His words He left to guide and comfort
126) Family and friends who care
127) His Grace
128) Being His and able to praise Him freely
Wishing you blessings, Deborah