If I calculated correctly, I have lived 2,946 Mondays. Wow. That is a multitude of Mondays to be thankful for. I think that is a good place to start.
129) For 2,946 Mondays
130) Horses and mules in the back field
131) Successful garage sales
132) Sunday worship with my new church family
133) Singing favorite worship songs
134) Winterizing the veggie garden
135) Wood stacked for winter fires
136) Leaves mulched
137) A pot of soup beans with bacon simmering on the stove
138) Fresh baked bread
139) Dane, a computer guru to my rescue
140) Children in church
Like the old song says, "Count your blessings instead of sheep!"
Enjoy your Monday, Deborah
Welcome and blessings. I'm having one of those "feeling really blessed" days. You know the kind. We always feel blessed, b...
How many of you have done Verse Mapping? I did it here for the month of November, but I have never done it like this. (see photo in my Fa...
Welcome! Hope you enjoyed your holidays. I've been thinking about goals for 2018 and the one I need to do most is what most people re...
Welcome and thanks for stopping by. I am asking for prayers for my mother who was hospitalized last night with pneumonia. She is 85 years ...