If I calculated correctly, I have lived 2,946 Mondays. Wow. That is a multitude of Mondays to be thankful for. I think that is a good place to start.
129) For 2,946 Mondays
130) Horses and mules in the back field
131) Successful garage sales
132) Sunday worship with my new church family
133) Singing favorite worship songs
134) Winterizing the veggie garden
135) Wood stacked for winter fires
136) Leaves mulched
137) A pot of soup beans with bacon simmering on the stove
138) Fresh baked bread
139) Dane, a computer guru to my rescue
140) Children in church
Like the old song says, "Count your blessings instead of sheep!"
Enjoy your Monday, Deborah