In this moment I have much to be grateful for. It is the beginning of the season of thankfulness. Where do I start? I am flooded with gifts. Flooded with His love. Awed by His generosity for me. So undeserving, yet blessed just the same.
The Gifts of...
155) A grandchild saying, " YaiYai, come see!"
156) My quiet little town praising the day in Autumn colors
157) New leaves on the ground after raking them all yesterday
158) Strangers waving as they pass by in cars
159) Feeling better today
160) A neighbor blessing others with Free items leftover from a garage sale
161) Being less fearful to try new things...
162) Or go new places, alone
163) Ice cold creeks trickling by
164) A slow Monday morning
165) Knowing I am never alone
166) Sharing His gifts
Wishing you a multitude, Deborah