Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gifts Forty four - Fifty

     I had time to (44) work on a quilt today. I always feel better when I can work on something creative each day. It helps me balance out the bad in the world. Does creating help you that way, too? (45) God creates everyday. Do you think that God likes us to create, to use our time to make things that bring joy to others? I was asked that question in a book I studied about finding your creativity called (46) "The Artist's Way" by (47) Julia Cameron. The sub-title is A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity.  There is no doubt in my mind or hers, that God helped her write this book and the series that follows. I agree with Julia's thinking that God likes us to create. Artist to artist. Thinking about that makes me feel good.
     I am also thankful for those who create the (48) fabric I use to make my quilts, for the rainbow of colors and types of (49) thread that bind them together and my (50) sewing machines. I am so blessed by His gift of creativity. What would I do without that ability? I really can't imagine.
     Blessings, Deborah
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...