Friday, October 7, 2011

First Friday

     It is the first Friday in October, the 7th day. Today I thought I would come up with seven gifts that begin with the letter F.  A good day to have some God fun. One of my favorite pictures of Jesus is the one with his head thrown back in laughter.  I'm sure that I alone give Him plenty to laugh about.
I am thankful for...
    
     65)  Fields of wildflowers
     66)  Migrating birds in flying V's
     67)  Fruits of the Spirit
     68)  Faithful Friends
     69)  Foods, so many different kinds
     70)  Feet to follow Him
     71)  Fellowship

                              

    
      Matthew 4:19  "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

     Blessings, Deborah

          (fish graphic by Debbie Mumm)   

1 comment:

  1. All wonderful things to be thankful for! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...