Saturday, November 26, 2016

Let Us Give Thanks - Day 26

Day 27 - 30 Day Thanksgiving Prayer Challenge by Rosilind
Psalm 34:1
I will extol the Lord at all times;
His praise will always be on my lips.

Write this in your Prayer Journal and pray it throughout the day.

Day 26 - 30 Day Praise and Thanksgiving Scripture Study Challenge
Day 26 - 30 Day Art and Faith Journal Challenge

Praise and Thanksgiving Scripture Study

Psalm 47:7 (NIV)
For God is the King of all the earth;
sing to Him a psalm of praise.

Write this in your journal. Add art, if you so desire.

Digging Deeper

Other translations
KJV
For God is the King of all the earth:
sing ye praises with understanding.

MSG
Applause, everyone.
Bravo, bravissimo!
Shout God-songs at the top of your lungs!

CJB
Sing praises to God,
sing praises!
Sing praises to our King,
sing praises!

psalm - song - poem - hymn

Nelson's Bible Commentary
The repetition of this command is similar to the angelic voices singing of the holiness of God in Isaiah 6:3. The reason for the call is clear: God is the King of all the earth; He deserves our praise.

Art and Faith Journal



Today I am thankful for my cat and he is represented by the cat stamp. Earth picture is a Google image. Psalm written in light blue Pilot G2-07 pen.


This is my real cat, Maverick. Isn't he a pretty boy?!! I love how he always crosses his feet.

Gratitude
1. Cats
2. Birds
3. Elephants

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...