Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Let Us Give Thanks - Day 16

Day 17 - 30 Day Thanksgiving Prayer Challenge by Rosilind
Psalm 100:4
Enter His gates with thanksgiving
and His courts with praise;
give thanks to Him
and praise His name.

Write this in your Prayer Journal and pray it throughout the day.

Day 16 - Praise and Thanksgiving Scripture Study Challenge
Day 16 - Art and Faith Journal Challenge

Praise and Thanksgiving Scripture Study

Psalm 56:10-11 (NIV)
In God, whose word I praise,
In the Lord, whose word I praise -
in God I trust and am not afraid.
What can man do to me?

Write this in your journal. Add art, if you so desire.

Digging Deeper

Other translations
KJV
In God will I praise His word:
in the Lord will I praise His word.
In God have I put my trust:
I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

MSG
I'm proud to praise God,
proud to praise God.
Fearless now, I trust in God;
what can mere mortals do to me?

Trust - confidence - faith - belief - reliance

Nelson's Bible Commentary
The double insert of this shout of praise shows the psalmists great enthusiasm for the praise of God.

Art and Faith Journal


Another pocket and tag. I can't wait to show them all to you at the end of the week. :)

Gratitude (prompts from aholyexperience.com)
3 gifts silent
1. Falling snow
2. Light rain
3. The moon

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...