Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Let Us Give Thanks - Day 9

Day 10 - 30 Day Thanksgiving Prayer Challenge by Rosilind
1Thessalonians 5:18-19
Give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God's will for you
in Christ Jesus.
Do not quench the Spirit.

Write this in your Prayer Journal and pray it throughout the day.

Day 9 - Praise and Thanksgiving Scripture Study Challenge
Day 9 - Art and Faith Journal Challenge

Praise and Thanksgiving Scripture Study

Psalm 35:28
My tongue will proclaim Your righteousness,
Your praise all day long.

Write this in your journal. Add art if you so desire.

Digging Deeper
KJV
And my tongue shall speak of Thy righteousness
and of Thy praises all the day long.

MSG
"God is great - everything works together for good for His servant."
I'll tell the world how great and good You are,
I'll shout Hallelujah all day, every day.

righteousness - good- virtuous - excellent

Adam Clark Commentary
I, who am chiefly concerned, and who have received most, am under the greatest obligation; and it will require the constant gratitude and obedience of my whole life to discharge the mighty debt I owe.

I love this commentary!
We all owe this much to God.

Art and Faith Journal


Sometimes, lettering is art. Verse written with an orange micron pen.

Gratitude (prompts from aholyexperience.com)
3 gifts harvest
1. Pumpkins
2. Wheat
3. Brussel sprouts

Phil 1:4
In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy.

Blessings,
Deborah




1 comment:

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...