Thursday, January 25, 2018

Prayers Needed

Welcome and thanks for stopping by.

I am asking for prayers for my mother who was hospitalized last night with pneumonia. She is 85 years old, a dialysis patient and suffers from other health issues as well.


This is mama a year ago on her birthday. Her name is Hazel and she just celebrated her birthday on Tuesday. She is a trooper and has beat illness many times. We pray she has the strength to do it again. She has a strong faith that has seen her through many battles. She has been on dialysis for 9 years! I will say it again...she is a trooper and a walking miracle. 
All prayers are much appreciated.

Gratitude
1. My mother, Hazel
2. Family
3. God's mercy

Hebrews 13:5
I will in no way leave you,
neither will I in anyway
forsake you.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...