Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Weight Loss Bible Study - Day 17

Welcome to Day 17 - I Will Never Change

Just a reminder that I will be linking posts from both of Barb's blogs to help us along the way for the next 5 days, instead of doing a review of WLBS and Taste for Truth. I gave a little review of Taste for Truth's chapter today of what really spoke to me.
So far I'm loving Weight Watchers. *smiles*
Keep up the good work!

Barb's blog link for "Start a Habit"
https://barbraveling.com/breaking-free-from-sins-and-bad-habits/starting-good-habits/

I Deserve a Donut... "Not Even One Bite"
www.ideserveadonut.com/2009/01/not-even-one-bite.html

"Taste for Truth" I Will Never Change"
Read the Chapter
Bible Study
2. What is your goal with this study?
    For me, it is to break old habits, exchange the lies for truth and finally lose weight.

Bible verses
2Kings 5:1-15
Romans 12:2
John 15:4-5

Assignment
Have a little visit with God about your food issues and your experiences with renewing of the mind. As you're visiting with Him, remember that He loves you and wants to help you.



Gratitude
1. Weight Watchers and other diets that help us
2. My SIL
3. My support team

Hebrews 13:5
I will in no way leave you,
neither will I in any way
forsake you.

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...