Friday, January 19, 2018

Weight Loss Bible Study - Day 20

Welcome to Day 20 - How Are You Doing?

Barb's Blog=Renewing of the Mind Tools
https://barbraveling.com/renewing-of-the-mind-tools/

I Deserve a Donut - "Three Steps to the Disciplined Life...NOT!!!
http://www.ideserveadonut.com/2011/12/three-steps-to-disciplined-life.html

"Taste for Truth," How Are You Doing?

How are you doing?
Is it time to:
Regroup?
Evaluate?
Renew your mind?
Anything need to change?

Barb asks us some questions today. Let's look at a couple of them.
2. What time of day are you most likely to break your boundaries?
     Late afternoon.
3. Why do you think you often break your boundaries at that time?
    I eat lunch between 11-11:30am (I'm an early riser) and dinner at 6pm. That's a long time in between meals.  I always snack in the late afternoon, but I haven't broken my boundaries yet!!

She gives great suggestions on how to stay in your boundaries in this chapter.
Assignment
   Try not to eat even one bite outside of your boundaries today.


Gratitude
1. Boundaries
2. Bible verses
4. You, my friend for being on this journey with me!

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blank Pages Can Be Intimidating

Greetings from the bower on Church St. Yes, blank pages can be intimidating sometimes. I sat looking at this one for quite some time thi...